Friday, April 17, 2009

The Big Idea

I have had this idea for a long time to start a fourwheeling club. Well last week I realized now I have a Jeep again and there is nothing stopping me from starting one. So, I thought I would just get started on it. I put an ad on craigslist.com advertising an offroad event (when I put the add up it was just me and a friend that were concrete on it). The ad got an amaizing response and the event that I am holding might be bigger than I ever thought it could be, which is freakin awesome.

I have lived in T-town now for almost 6 years and in that time I have realized that there is a large amount of wheeling enthusiasts. The unfortunate part is they are very unorganized, and there are very few clubs in our state at all. So, I have made it my goal to get these people organized and unified to further the interest of wheeling, and the only way I can think of to achieve this is to start a club. So, hopefully come May 2nd we will see the birth of a new offroad organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment