Friday, March 27, 2009

New Plans for the CJunk5

Well, I have some new plans for the CJunk5. I am naturally going to do some bodywork to it; has to many drain holes in the body for my taste. The intent for this Jeep is to make it cool but different from everyone elses Jeep. So, I have decided to put the front fenders on hinges. This will allow for the front fenders to be swung out to allow for easy access to the engine. I am also planning to cut the fenders during this project to gain more of a flattie Willys styling, which isn't original but there is a reason everyone does it (it is damn cool). If you can't imagine what it is going to look like when the fenders are on hinges don't worry, because I am going to upload in-progress and before and after pictures.

I am also going to tackle the wiring problems that the CJunk5 has. I am going to completely rewire the whole thing, and hopefully add some pretty cool features. I am also going to take away a bunch of crap that is not needed, like interior lights that might or might not work depending on how they are dangling. Yeah the wiring is a mess and it is going to take a while to fix, but intent is to make it as simple as possible to only include lights front and rear, and ignition. I would however allow for enough expansion that I could include a radio and a few little things like that. I am going to add pictures of this also mainly because it is going to be extremely funny.

There is going to be more to come on the plans for the CJunk5.

No comments:

Post a Comment