Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Trade

Well, back in early December I traded my 74 Blazer for a Jeep. I am not saying that my Blazer was great, but this Jeep is in ROUGH shape. This is how it all went down: I placed an ad on craigslist to trade the Blazer and this guy contacted me saying he wanted to trade his CJ5 for my Blazer. I drove to the thriving metropolis of Tahlequah, Oklahoma to check it out. It was a piece of crap. But then again my Blazer was no gem either. I deciced to proceed with the trade, which ended up being a complete fiasco. Niether of us wanted to make the journey in these "gems" to actually make the trade, and niether of us had a trailer to haul them. We eventually found a trailer but it was not big enough to haul the Blazer. So I drove it for 75 miles with the top off in December. It was COOOOOOLD!!! It was all completely worth it though, because in the end I had a new piece of crap to work on. My new 1957 Willys CJ5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment